Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Foto HOT Virly Virginia


PORTFOLIO

I'm looking forward to work together with professional and passionate photographers all over the nations, who are aiming for the best result and magnificent art of work.

I have lots of experiences in modelling strongly in sexy lingerie and bikini concept since I've been in this industry for the last 4 years and counting. I'm 22 y.o now, 165/45/34D, half javanese and half chinese heritage.

Currently living mobile between Jakarta-Bandung-Balikpapan-Samarinda due to my daily job, but I do willing to travel to other cities with proper arrangement upfront. Please contact me for an appointment, along with full details of Your next project (concept, place, time, fee, etc).

Please Note :
I will RESPOND to paid assignment offer ONLY, since I don't do this for fun either TFP or TFCD. Please understand this to avoid further missunderstanding.(TFP and TFCD only considered for photographer who has nationwide reputation) All decent messages with be responded immidiatelly.

Thanks

PROFILE

Name: Virly Virginia
Age: 22 years old
Born: 1991
City: Jakarta, Indonesia
Size: 165/45/34D
Find Virly Virginia in:
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/virginiavr
iStudio : http://www.istudio.com/35119
FB : Virginia VR
Twitter : @VirginiaVR7

Watch Virly Virginia Video on Popular Magazine (Jan 2014 edition) & PopularTV on Youtube

Source: http://www.modelmayhem.com/3054189)

FOTO HOT VIRLY VIRGINIA


:: Have a nice day ::

Post a Comment

0 Comments