AfterShots - Image Editor is the free image viewer and free image editor software to create, enhance, review, edit, and share information in image files. This software allows you to open and view image files including JPEG, GIF, WMF, Tiff, Exif, PNG and other images. This software also provides options to make Animation / Extract GIF Animation, Image Combiner, Steganography, Watermarking, Images Converter and save them into a different formats.
System Requirements :
Make sure that your system meets the minimum requirements to run AfterShots - Image Editor.
· 1.0 Gigahertz or faster processor
· Microsoft® Windows® XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 3 for 32-bit (with Service Pack 2 for 64-bit); Windows Server® 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit; Service Pack 2 required for 64-bit); Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows Server® 2008 R2 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows Vista® Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 2 (32-bit and 64-bit); Microsoft Windows 7 Starter, Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate or Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit)
· Microsoft® Windows® Framework 3.0
· 256 MB of installed RAM with 512 MB recommended
· 10 MB of available hard disk space (Note: The installer creates temporary files during installation so the actual hard disk space required at that time is greater than the values listed.)
· 1,024 x 576 screen resolution
· Internet Explorer 7 or 8; Firefox 3.5 or 3.6
· Video hardware acceleration optional
FB Users (
) Comment | Read Users (3) Comment